|A premium dating website/application for married individuals called Gleeden is making inroads in India and already has over 100,000 subscribers—121,500, to be precise. Run entirely by a team of 20 women, the website is free for female subscribers.|
|American dating apps roughly have a ratio of 60% male to 40% female. With Indian apps, this ratio may be even more skewed. When you take activity into consideration, men have been found to be twice as active as women, which makes the ratio even more |
|A US-based company has launched an app called Gleeden for married individuals looking for some extra fun and has already got over 100,000 subscribers in India. The site offers free membership to women, while men are charged packages starting at less |
|Popular Chinese lesbian dating app with over 5 million registered users removed from the internet - A popular Chinese dating app for lesbians has been shut |
|I remember when I was in college, I used to go to these Yahoo Chat rooms in search of another 'real' queer woman. I was not successful! However, with Facebook, Twitter, and many dating apps and sites, queer women these days find it little easier to|
|It is 2017 and the expectations from dating and romance are changing. Sure, it is still hard to say why two people become a couple or start dating (there's obviously some element of attraction involved, and timing is important, too) but science helps|
|Did you ever wonder if any of the current online dating apps in India like Tinder or Truly Madly cater to the differently-abled? Or about whether the disabled population in India actually has decent avenues for matchmaking or dating? This is why we|
|The paddock heads from one waterside street track to another as it exchanges Monaco for Montreal and the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. Those involved look |
|Nimish Arora of DCTex Furnishing, South Indian music label Lahari Music and two high net worth individuals (HNIs) have invested in the company's India |
- ALTV.com gains exclusive rights to air ROYA TV's new hit comedy show 'Al Hob! Al Hob!' to online audiences
- Don't call me Caitlyn: Baby name plunges in popularity
- 'Property Brothers' count Taylor Swift, Cher as fans as global popularity grows
- Which is the most worth dating app out there in India?
- French dating app exclusively for married people is now available in India!
- Love in the time of Tinder: OkCupid, Tinder, Woo — which is India's best dating app?
- V-Day deal: Dating app Aisle raises fresh funding from CIO Angel Network
- Makers of dating app Aisle now want to diversify into friendzoning Indian women
- Exclusive: Shaadi.com acquires dating app Frivil
- Ensure a right swipe