|Archaeologists and conservation experts met in Cairo on Sunday to discuss the safe transportation of King Tutankhamun's throne, chests and bed from the Egyptian Museum in central Cairo to a new one being built on the other side of the Egyptian capital.|
|Paul Wilkinson, 53, was pruning bushes outside his home on Thailand's Phuket island on Friday afternoon. When he leaned against his garden wall, he suffered a massive electric shock which stopped his heart. Police believe the wet concrete wall was |
|A former Conservative councillor was today facing a manslaughter charge after running over his wife and crushing her to death outside their new home in rural France. David Turtle, 62, claims he accidently killed Stephanie Turtle, 50, in the village of|
|Named "Garemt Akl" (Food Crime), the entire place is designed to look and feel like a prison. The restaurant serves authentic Egyptian street food and from its interior to the menu and serving trays, no stone was left unturned to create the look and|
|Around 300,000 Britons live full time in Spain, the largest group among one million UK nationals living on the continent. Some 2.8million EU citizens live in Britain and establishing the post-Brexit status of the expats has caused tensions. Mrs May|
|Giulio Regeni, a 28-year-old Cambridge University PhD student, disappeared in central Cairo in January last year and his body, bearing signs of torture, was later found by the side of a road. "The Egyptian investigators gave their Italian counterparts|
|if there will be any expats left in the kingdom. Indeed • 3 months ago. haha well said. Luis Samson • 3 months ago. Well said,.....lol. Khaarji • 3 months ago. Waiting for the rule/regulation/implementation date just like the Saudi green card :) Lulwa|
|The burial chamber was first detected last year by a team of Cairo University students using radar. The mummies have not yet been dated but are believed to date to Egypt's Greco-Roman period, a roughly 600-year span that followed the country's conquest |
|An Austrian man has been released from a prison in Cairo where he was held for almost five years, after being found guilty of trying to smuggle weapons into Egypt. Hannes Führinger from Burgenland was flown to Vienna airport on Tuesday morning. He had |
|Egyptians light candles in Cairo in memory of those killed in the EgyptAir crash. Photo: Khaled Desouki/AFP. AFP. email@example.com. 31 December 2016. 13:34 CET+01:00. Egyptian authorities on Saturday started handing the remains of those killed |
- Carl Jackson & Kim Campbell Discuss How Glen Campbell's Final Album 'Adios' Was a 'Labor of Love'
- 'We're not going to discuss that': John Legend cringes as Chrissy Teigen reveals they had sex at Obama event
- Venice is a rip-off, Cairo is full of rude people and Dubai is soulless: Travellers reveal the WORST places they've ...
- Austrian 'gun smuggler' freed from Cairo jail
- Huge pharaonic statues dating back 3000 years found in muddy Cairo pit
- Beyond radiocarbon: how archaeologists date artefacts
- Archaeologists uncover new clues to Maya collapse
- Archaeologists seek to promote tourism in Africa's old Islamic sites
- Gayle King recalls catching her husband in bed with a naked woman and slams his mistress saying she is 'not a huge fan'
- Artist is forced to re-work a statue made in honour of Thailand's late king after outcry over secretly placing Apple ...